Real time monitoring
Woosh stations are monitored 24/7 via a designated software. Alerts are automatically sent to operators for possible faults or suspected water quality issue in the system.
Allows operators to take control of each station for maintenance or customer-care purposes.
Reports & analytics
Woosh stations generate itemized reports for topics such as usage, ecological impact, technical status and more. Reports are sent to operators to help in smart managing of the service.
Smartly track technician visits, troubleshooting rate, maintenance schedules, spare parts inventory and more.
Option to customize and display promotional ads, commercials, health and environmental tips, city messages and others.
Woosh tracks the amount of plastic bottles and carbon emissions saved by choosing to fill bottles at Woosh station, both in the individual and city-wide levels.
Our Advanced Water Treatment
POINT OF USE TREATMENT PROCESS IN
WOOSH SMART WATER SYSTEMS
- Stations generate ozone independently with no external devices or added chemicals
- Ozone is generated inside the Woosh station to sanitize components and backflush the filters to prevent bacterial growth
- Automatic spins allow to always serve fresh and prevent stagnant water
POINT OF USE FILTRATION PROCESS IN
- The filtration unit removes chlorine
- Water in not circulated inside the systems
- Filters become clogged and potentially contaminated